Saturday, January 16, 2010

Small Spaces....

So my sisters have blogs and I LOVE to follow them. Ever since I moved to Ogden they both have been telling me that I need to start one. However, I have been super hestitant to start one because I wasn't sure it would be very interesting. I go to school and do homework um....everyday. But, I figured this is a good way for me to at least TRY and document my life. So for starters I'll talk about my tiny...I mean tiny living space. The house I live in is great and my rommmates are really nice, I just got stuck with the smallest room. I originally lived in the basement and my room was awesome.....and spacious. However, one of the girls upstairs moved out so I decided to squish my stuff into a smaller room upstairs. The basement can be kind of depressing, cold, and loud when people walk around upstairs. PLUS, upstairs had a tub! That is reason enough for me!


Here is my lovely vanity :)



Right side of the room: Clothes, books, dresser, cleaning supplies, computer, snowboard, sweaters, school supplies.



Left side of the room: Bed, clothes hamper, guitar, t.v. and stand, hats, scarfs, snuggie and Audrey Hepburn. I don't wear hats very often because the drawer with the hats doesn't open all the way due to the t.v. stand.




Hopefully one day I'll have the funds to move into a little bit bigger of a place :). Until then this will have to do.

6 comments:

  1. YAY!! We made it work! Your blog turned out super cute and honestly all of us at one time has experienced small spaces!:) Keep up the posts now. It will be fun to keep up on your day to day life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I think thats the cleanest I have seen your room!! We love having you live upstairs with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! You're a blogger. And a fantastic one at that! Who taught you everything you know? :) You seem to have adjusted to your tiny space very well. I laughed at the comment about your hats. Maybe you should move them to a different spot?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um LOVE! So happy to see YOU have a blog :) haha. I miss you... why do we always TALK about hanging out and never actually hang out. Lets work on that please. Miss you. CUUUUTE room!

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.S. My whoooole family became crazy bloggers and would hound me on getting one too. So here I am, haha. Welcome to the club!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Jess, this is Meagan. I am excited that you started a blog. I don't get to see you very much so it will be a fun way to stay in touch.

    ReplyDelete