Thursday, January 21, 2010

Viva La Pahrump!

This was so fun! We decided to go visit Lynsey, Randy and the kids this last weekend and enjoy the house in Pahrump. We drove down after Robert's game on Friday and let me just say...we played quite a game of would you rather on the way down. One question was (this was directed towards my dad) would you rather walk or ride a trotting burro to work everyday. Needless to say I think he chose the burro. It was such a nice weekened with everyone and so fun to just get away and hang out. Here are some pictures of our weekened.

I stinking love these kids! I just feel bad Kai can't ever relax. Poor guy.


This was us playing mini bowling. Everything was tiny! Its sad I can't even bowl well when the pins are 5 feet away from me.


The golf course out in Pahrump is beautiful! Funny I'm not very good at golfing either :(



Yummy!


I told Ava to make a funny face and she did this. So I went with it!


Us playing Taboo...


Thanks family for such an awesome weekened! By the way this blog took me forever and I have no idea why. I'm gonna get better at this I swear.

2 comments:

  1. You should be an expert at blogging by now!! We spent forever trying to figure it out for you. Come on Jess!!:) Kidding, you will get the hang of it!! Cute post! Our weekend in P-Town( Pahrump, if you didn't know) was amazing!! Hope we can all get together again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jess! I'm glad you have a blog now. It was weird, I looked at my friends & family and it said Jessica. I clicked on it, and it was you! SO either my blog is magic or my mom got on and put you on. (she's my blog designer person because I'm too dumb to figure it out!) Anyways, I'm STILL waiting to get together with you! we only live FORTY minutes apart!!!

    ReplyDelete