Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Here and There....

I am trying to make up for not posting pretty much anything this entire summer so this post will be in no certain order. Its just some random little things that we've done that were really fun. We made it down to St. George a couple of times and spent a lot of time at Gunlock Falls and Sand Hollow. One trip down to St. George we ended up getting cheap tickets to the Lion King in Vegas. Such a good show! One weekend we went up to Park City and did the Alpine slides...yes Rob won. I think its because he weighs more though. One night we went and built popsicle stick boats and floated them down a creek....yes I won, because Rob's weighed a little more :). So we're even. I took Rob down to Vegas for his birthday and we went to Phantom of the Opera. It was definitely a Vegas version of Phantom but fantastic nonetheless. My pictures are a jumbled mess but I just tried to highlight the summer...it was a good one



My boats name was Nessy

His was much more creative then mine






Alpine Slides

Watching fireworks at sugarhouse park Waterfalls up Provo canyon Vegas and St George! I would have posted more pictures but blogger keeps changing and I can't figure it out! It truly is frustrating being computer illiterate. Notice how I have comments it really random places....jeez.

No comments:

Post a Comment